Sunday 7 June 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge


Since it's summer and since it means I have more time to do whatever I feel like doing I figured I'd do something to really get this blog going. Doing some kind of challenge seemed like something that would work, so I picked the first one I found with decent looking questions.

Here it is:


Ok, so I won't be doing this everyday and won't be writing this. I'll be drawing short comics to answer the questions because I haven't been drawing much lately and I want to get back to drawing comics especially! I'm trying to complete it by the end of the summer but I won't set any particular days because I don't live by routine I live by inspiration!

But now that it's here I'll feel I must complete it even if no one is reading. :D

This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment